Continuing the saga. It looks more and more like we might be teaching in a University. We have a school that is waiting for our documentation. Today, we will pick up the doctor reports (basically a form that says we are in good health), we will go to Kinko’s and scan our passports and our diplomas. We will attach our letters of recommendation.
And then – the big moment!
We will email this across to the continent of Asia. If all of this is acceptable – we might start teaching conversational English by September 1.
We have prayed that God would make his way plain and this may be it. This is the only place to that has responded to us at all.
Again – we feel like Abraham. Will this work out? God knows! We can only act on faith.